nanogui: Thread: Mozilla Build with Microwindows having frame buffer support

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Mozilla Build with Microwindows having frame buffer support
From: "amudha k" ####@####.####
Date: 13 Jul 2001 12:44:20 -0000

Hi,
i want to build mozilla with microwindows support fully.one query i saw
in th emailing list there they have suggested to build mozilla with
nxilla.i want to build it with microwindows having frame buffer support
.i don't want xlib support.kindly help me in this regard.
Regards
MAuhdaKaliamoorthi
> i want to build mozilla with microwindows support fully.one query i saw
> in th emailing list there they have suggested to build mozilla with
> nxilla.i want to build it with microwindows having frame buffer support
> .i don't want xlib support.kindly help me in this regard.

That should be possible. I don't think nxzilla has any Xlib
dependencies...

: i want to build mozilla with microwindows support fully.one query i saw
: in th emailing list there they have suggested to build mozilla with
: nxilla.i want to build it with microwindows having frame buffer support
: .i don't want xlib support.kindly help me in this regard.

The source code to the Nano-X mozilla port is at

http://nxzilla.tuxia.org/nxzilla.tar.gz