nanogui: Thread: Is it Microwindows configuration problem?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Is it Microwindows configuration problem?
From: "Leah Burstein" ####@####.####
Date: 1 Aug 2001 00:31:15 -0000

Hello,

We found a problem running nano-X and TinyWidgets on iPAQ: for example, to check radiobutton we need to touch screen about 10 pixels lower than the place where the radio button is located. On X11 same application doesn't have this problem. What can be done to solve this?

Thank you,
Leah.
Does that universally happen, or just on a few widgets here and there?  If it
happens on the whole system, then your calibration is probably off.  If it
happens on only one or two widgets, there might be a problem with the
individual widget.

Jordan

On Tuesday 31 July 2001 18:36, Leah Burstein mentioned: