nanogui: Thread: Get ipaq simulator source code?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Get ipaq simulator source code?
From: "xiaohui" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Aug 2001 05:48:01 -0000

Hi,all
I found some ipaq simulator binary files in ftp.censoft.org . But I want its source code. Could you help me?

Regards.

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Get ipaq simulator source code?
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 15 Aug 2001 14:18:58 -0000

No secret there, just compile up Microwindows to run on X11 with a screen
size of 240x320, and you've got your self an Ipaq simulator.

Jordan

On Tuesday 14 August 2001 23:47, xiaohui mentioned: