nanogui: Thread: mwin on win32 (using cygwin)

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: mwin on win32 (using cygwin)
From: Rudi De Vos ####@####.####
Date: 14 Aug 2001 12:45:32 -0000

I compiled mwin with X11 support on win32 using cygwin.
Dllwrap builds without errors and seems to export the graphic functions,
this give me one big dll (driver engine mwin ..).

Question: 1) Would it be possible to recompile some win32 source code
so it runs on a winbox and display on a X-terminal ?
2)Because most of the graph functions are redefined, can we tell a
win32.exe to use this dll for his graphics?

Has anybody tried something simular ?