nanogui: Thread: Is there help to port MicroWindows Aps to MSWindows ?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Is there help to port MicroWindows Aps to MSWindows ?
From: ####@####.####
Date: 25 Oct 2001 15:27:26 -0000

Hello,

We want to build applications wich could run on both MicroWindows/Linux
and MSWindows. We try to build mwin/demos under Borland c++ 5.02
we try to build mtest, mtest2 but it faild at mine.c

So is there docs to help us port MicroWindows to MSWindows ?
Is there documentation on MicroWindows functions :
for exemple DrawDIB seems not to be Win32 compatible.

Thanks
Alpha3i TSI's Team
Avec Voila Mail, consultez vos e-mails sur votre mobile Wap.