nanogui: Thread: Mouse is dead

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Mouse is dead
From: 姚茂彪 Candy ####@####.####
Date: 13 Oct 2001 05:00:46 -0000

Hi, All:
          After Installing microwindows, I want to build it for running on
the desktop which has no X11 system,
          please tell me how to configure the Mouse and keyboard.
          What's difference between TTYKBD and SCANKBD?
          What's difference betwwen GPMMOUSE and SERMOUSE?
          When I installed  redhat7.1, mouse parameter is set to Generic
Mouse(PS/2), and can run smoothly in console mode.
but when I run nano-X and demo application, the mouse is dead. other
characters are normal, my kernel has been rebuild for supporting framebuffer.
           Thank you very much!
yao
2001/10/13