nanogui: Thread: Is frame buffer necessary?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Is frame buffer necessary?
From: li hui ####@####.####
Date: 17 Oct 2001 03:29:32 -0000

I want to port microwindows to eCos, and i had ported
Tvgalib(suit for isa vga card) to ecos. But i don't
sure that I must support frame buffer on ecos if i
want to port microwin.
the tvgalib has implement ReadPixel, DrawPixel,
DrawHorzLine, and DrawVertLine. please tell me is this
ok for microwindows?

http://personals.yahoo.com