nanogui: Thread: nanogui for uClinux

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: nanogui for uClinux
From: Mark Barton ####@####.####
Date: 30 Jan 2002 18:42:34 -0000

Hello All,

In browsing the archives, it looks like microwindows/nano-x had been ported
to uClinux for Coldfire.  However this does not seem to one of the
"official" support targets. Any information as to whether this will be
supported or are there any diffs available for the latest
microwindows/nano-x releases? How difficult is something like this to port
to uClinux?

Thanks
Mark