nanogui: Thread: sleep in *.sh

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: sleep in *.sh
From: "HU Xiang-Hua" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Jan 2002 03:07:09 -0000

did anyone have ask the function of "sleep 1000"  in *.sh of microwin?
I find that if not sleep ,keyboard will be lost after the last app in *.sh
quit,which means I cant't exit server with pause key down. In deed, server
seem to can 't  receive any key press.

Why?

Thx.

免费下载 MSN Explorer:http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/intl.asp。