nanogui: Thread: FLNX compile problem under X11 on microwindows

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: FLNX compile problem under X11 on microwindows
From: "Qi Zhang" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Jan 2002 20:07:58 -0000

Hi, everyone

I am currently trying to install Flnx on microwindows on Intel platform =
running Redhat 7.2 under X11.  I compiled microwindows without any =
problem and have done development on it for a quite a while.  But Flnx =
refuse to compile. =20

This is the configuration command

        configure --with-microwin=3D$HOME/embedded/microwin/src=20
                      --with-prefix=3D$HOME/embedded/FLNX

Output:  No rule to make target '../lib/libfltk.a', needed by fluid
             No rule to make target '../lib/libfltk.a', needed by =
valuator

What did I do wrong?

Thanks

Qi

You had a bug while building the flnx/src directory.  Watch the errors and
warning carefully.

Jordan

On Wednesday 09 January 2002 13:03, Qi Zhang mentioned: