nanogui: Thread: Completely un-urgent and almost off-topic speculation

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Completely un-urgent and almost off-topic speculation
From: "Darran D. Rimron-Molloy" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Jan 2002 04:15:50 -0000

Has anyone tried Microwindows on the framebuffer of any other Linux arch
(Solaris, PPC, etc)

Just wondering if it worked or not? :)

Actually, as a bypoint - do we have an authorative list of platforms we
have run nanoX on, both historic and current (ie, does it still actually
run on DOS and ELKS?)

I would be happy to maintain such a monster, database and webpage it,
including features such as caveats, todo's, etc....

	-Darran