nanogui: Thread: why my nxterm can't get iso-8859-1 char set

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: why my nxterm can't get iso-8859-1 char set
From: "zhenyue" ####@####.####
Date: 28 Jan 2002 01:11:43 -0000

hi guys,
   I use ramdisk.gz created by nico. I replaced the bash and libtermcap.so on
it
,which came from the ftp on netwinder.
   I want use nxterm in microwindows process chinese , and hope bash forked by
it
 can get iso-8859-1 char set from bash's STDINPUT ,I made it do well on PC ,
but on assabet  , it can't work properly, the char behind 128 was write to
the
STDINPUT of bash(2.04),but i can't get it from output(for example ,if i input
:
'\164\176', bash should output : '\164\176':command not found ,but i can't get

anything) . why, any advice is appreciated.
                                       zheng yue

--http://www.eyou.com
--Îȶ¨¿É¿¿µÄÃâ·Ñµç×ÓÐÅÏä  ÓïÒôÓʼþ  Òƶ¯ÊéÇ©  ÈÕÀú·þÎñ  ÍøÂç´æ´¢...ÒÚÓÊδ¾¡