nanogui: Thread: load image

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: load image
From: "Qi Zhang" ####@####.####
Date: 31 Jan 2002 06:29:22 -0000

Hi, everyone

I am having some problem regarding the GrLoadImageFromFile function.  For some odd reason, it does not work in client server mode.  If I use link_server_int_app option in the config file, then it works without problem.  The error message is: nxReqFlush, bad file descrpitor.  I tried using shared memory in case this is due to unix domain, but that did not seems to solve the problem.  I also tried using absoluate path for the image file, and again no luck.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Qi