nanogui: Thread: Keypad implementation

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Keypad implementation
From: "Pergola, Michael" ####@####.####
Date: 11 Jan 2002 14:21:19 -0000

All,

I am looking into the microwindows code on how to implement a
keypad rather than a PC-style keyboard but the kdb_*  files don't
seem to implement a hardware keypad, just a tty keyboard with
scannable options. Has anyone done this already? Specifically, I am
attempting to implement a custom 21 key keypad but could probably
modify a generic 8x8 keypad if someone has already done this work.

Reference: I am developing on an Embedded Planet 823 platform
running MVista HardHat 2.2.14 kernel.

Regards,
     Michael Pergola
     Software Engineer
     Baltimore, MD  21236     (410) 931-6778 x4259