nanogui: Thread: Debug microwindow: nxclient:Corrupted packet

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Debug microwindow: nxclient:Corrupted packet
From: "ShingYuen Wong" ####@####.####
Date: 21 Mar 2002 04:48:01 -0000

Dear all,

I have met a problem when running mircrowindow, how can I debug it?
:nxclient: Corrupted packet
:nxclient bad readblock -1
:242 Segmentation fault ./nano-X

I know the the error is printed from nanox/client.c in the function
GrReadBlock() and GrCheckBlockType(), and I would like to know which call
those function that caused the segmentation fauld?

I have use the multibyte patch for displaying chinese TTF, when I run the
demo, the error message printed out. Please Help.

Thank a lot,
Gary