nanogui: Thread: Geode SC1200

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Geode SC1200
From: "Ian Walberg" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Jul 2002 10:21:54 -0000

I am trying to get nano-X to run on a Geode SC1200 and I get the
following message :-

KDGKMODE: Invalid argument
Cannot initialise keyboard

Any ideas.

Thanks

Ian

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Geode SC1200
From: "wang" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Jul 2002 14:22:34 -0000
Ian Walberg!

	 Are you  using xll by default? if so you
can find answer in former  mail .

======= 2002-07-30 11:07:00 =======

>I am trying to get nano-X to run on a Geode SC1200 and I get the
>following message :-
>
>KDGKMODE: Invalid argument
>Cannot initialise keyboard
>
>Any ideas.
>
>Thanks
>
>Ian

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

        致
礼!

        wang
####@####.####
          2002-07-30

From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Jul 2002 18:14:12 -0000

The KDGKMODE error is  a result of
the X11 keyboard driver error status.
It has been fixed in CVS.

Ian Walberg!

Are you  using xll by default? if so you
can find answer in former  mail .

======= 2002-07-30 11:07:00 =======

>I am trying to get nano-X to run on a Geode SC1200 and I get the
>following message :-
>
>KDGKMODE: Invalid argument
>Cannot initialise keyboard
>
>Any ideas.
>
>Thanks
>
>Ian

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

        致
礼!

        wang
####@####.####
          2002-07-30

From: "Ian Walberg" ####@####.####
Date: 8 Aug 2002 10:19:04 -0000

Wang/Greg,

Thanks for the info, this got things to run.

TTYKBD                   = N
SCANKBD                  = N
PIPEKBD                  = N
NOKBD                    = Y

Ian

Are you  using xll by default? if so you
can find answer in former  mail .

======= 2002-07-30 11:07:00 =======

>I am trying to get nano-X to run on a Geode SC1200 and I get the
>following message :-
>
>KDGKMODE: Invalid argument
>Cannot initialise keyboard
>
>Any ideas.