nanogui: Thread: How does nanowm add itself to the root window's "eventclients" list!

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: How does nanowm add itself to the root window's "eventclients" list!
From: "wang" ####@####.####
Date: 26 Jul 2002 09:31:45 -0000
Alex,Greg:

   When I'm reading nanowm.c,I find that the window
we select for event is the root window.as we known,
any time we want to deliver an event(take update for
example),we should know the window it happenned in,
then use
"for (ecp = wp->eventclients; ecp; ecp = ecp->next)"
to send event to every client which is interested in
the window,but what confuse me is that I can't find
the code which add the client nanowm to the "eventclients"
list of root window.
  When and where does nanowm do this adding job?
  Need you help!
        wang
          2002-07-26