nanogui: Thread: how to quit demo program when config framebuffer as screen driver

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: how to quit demo program when config framebuffer as screen driver
From: "Wang Jun" ####@####.####
Date: 29 Sep 2002 02:18:00 -0000

Dear all,

        I install microwindows-0.89pre8 on RedHat 7.3, and config framebuffer as screen driver.

        I find that I can't quit the demo program after run " bin/nano-X & bin/nanowm ", I can see a blue screen and a movable cursor,  Ctrl_C and ESC is no use at this time. Now I have to reboot the computer to rerun demo program.

        Anyone here could help me out?

        Wang

try to kill nano-X from another terminal.

pure