nanogui: Thread: Re: freetype font

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: freetype font
From: "Gary James" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Aug 2001 13:38:04 -0000

Hi Girija,

It looks like you are mixing libraries. Are you cross compiling for
an ARM processor? The libraries in the /usr/lical/lib directory are
for runnning FreeType on your host machine. You will need to cross
compile the FreeType libraries for your target platform and link
those into your target application. I don't discuss cross compiling
on my tutorials, they are all targeted to the X11 simulator to get
people started with nano-X on a common platform.

Gary James