nanogui: Thread: pre89 slow X11

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: pre89 slow X11
From: ####@####.####
Date: 26 Nov 2002 14:34:10 -0000

Hi,

the X11-Version of the new pre89 release is very slow at screen-updates.
After commenting out the XSynchronize() in drivers/scr_x11 it has the speed
known from the pre-Releases.

I really dont know what the XSychronize() is good for, I dont experience any
problems without it. Maybe it would only be needed when using threads (I
have just many seperate client-processes writing to the nanox-server)?

chris