nanogui: Thread: Nano-X: system load increases?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Nano-X: system load increases?
From: Klaus ####@####.####
Date: 10 Feb 2003 12:26:41 -0000

Hi all,

I'm using microwindows 0.89 with pcf fonts on a ppc embedded system with
framebuffer. Everything is fine, but after a few hours (during this time
my program uses the GrText() function to redraw some data) nano-X seems
to get slower (the drawing of texts get slower). The freeram (I've used
the sysinfo function to get this data) decreases, the system load
increases.
Are there any lists or buffers in nano-X which are continously growing
and which I can keep smaller?

Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot!

Klaus

@Greg:
@Jordan: The big endian patch works fine with pcf.gz files (
"HAVE_PCFGZ_SUPPORT       = Y") (on X86 & PPC platforms w/ Linux 2.4)