nanogui: Thread: Nxzilla help

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Nxzilla help
From: Monah Baki ####@####.####
Date: 28 Mar 2004 05:09:49 +0100

Hi all,

I'm trying to insall nxzilla, to run mozilla with microwindows

I downloaded everything they recommended at
http://nxzilla.sourceforge.net/ and applied the patches with no
problems. When I run autoconf, I get the following error message:

build/autoconf/altoptions.m4:140: error: m4_defn: undefined macro:
_m4_divert_diversion
build/autoconf/altoptions.m4:137: MOZ_READ_MOZCONFIG is expanded from...
build/autoconf/altoptions.m4:140: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1

I'm running slackware 9, with autoconf-2.57

Thank you

Does anyone install nxzilla successfully?
Thanks a lot.