nanogui: Thread: nxlib & fltk compile.

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: nxlib & fltk compile.
From: "Ronnie Wang" ####@####.####
Date: 28 Apr 2004 03:46:36 +0100

Dear all & Greg!
  I successfully compile nxlib0.45 based on microwindows-0.90.Then I
compile the fltk according to it's file REDME as following:
      ./configure -libdir=/home/microwin/src/nxlib-0.45
But  it didn't use the lib* in the nxlib-0.45 and used the lib in the
dir /usr/X11T6/lib
  Checking for X ..   Libraries /usr/X11r6/lib ,headers
/usr/X11R6/include .
 So my question is :If I compile the fltk with nxlib which options I
must choice and How I set the fltk's Makefile or config files???
Best Regard
Ronnie Wang(Wang Xingqiang)

UTStarcom Telecom Co., Ltd.
#129 WenYi Road, Hangzhou,