nanogui: Thread: CVS Access Times Out

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: CVS Access Times Out
From: Bill Phipps ####@####.####
Date: 31 May 2004 17:58:51 +0100

Hi all,
I wanted to work from the latest touchscreen sources which are only in
CVS, but the login attempt fails. I use the password "guest".  Timeout
takes about 2 minutes. Here is the transcript:

[root@unit2 mw-0.90-cvs]# export
####@####.####
[root@unit2 mw-0.90-cvs]# cvs login
Logging in to ####@####.####
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.microwindows.org(166.70.186.59):2401
failed: Connection timed out
[root@unit2 mw-0.90-cvs]#

I have written a user-space driver for the TSC/10 controller which is
used on the EarthLCD units that I want to integrate into MW using the
new calibration routines.

Thanks,
Bill Phipps