nanogui: Thread: I have a DBCS font problem...

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: I have a DBCS font problem...
From: Yen De-Wei ####@####.####
Date: 30 Jun 2004 04:04:32 +0100

It's 16*32 japanese font..
I'm use convbdf to convert this file from bdf to c.

what i need do to make this font work?

and this bitmap font should have two color(gary & black),
how to set every bit's colores?
Subject: Re: [nanogui] I have a DBCS font problem...
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Jun 2004 12:31:57 +0100

> I'm use convbdf to convert this file from bdf to c
> what i need do to make this font work?

1. "convbdf -f font.bdf" will create font.fnt
2. GrCreateFont(, ..."/path/to/font.fnt") to open font

The font can now be selected into a GC and used
with GrText(,...,MWTF_EUCJP or MWTF_UC16),
depending on the encoding of your font text.

> and this bitmap font should have two color(gary & black),
> how to set every bit's colores?

GrSetGCForeground, GrSetGCBackground.

See the demos/nanox directory for examples, src/*.sh to run demos.