nanogui: Thread: need help !!!

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: need help !!!
From: "=?windows-1251?Q?=CF=E5=EB=E5=F8=F3=EA_=C5=E3=EE=F0?=" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Jun 2004 15:10:18 +0100

Hello,

We are programming in microwindows and we now have some problems with
TTF
fonts. We have been searching for our problem solution in the Internet
for a
long time and still cannot cope with our problem. We found that you
had some
similar problems. Would you be so kind as to help us.

We are using microwindows-0.89pre7 and freetype-1.3.1
We can make libttf.so library using our cross compiler ppc_8xx-gcc
(ELDK) and
remake microwindows without any errors. But, when we put it on the
target we
cannot see the texts that use TTF fonts and the application fails with
memory error.

Under X there is no problem like this and we can see our font loaded.

Can you give us some points about this problems solution.

Many thanks and Best regards
Egor
Have you checked to make sure that you have configured microwindows to use
ttf fonts, and put the correct path in there?

Why not try version 0.90?

George