nanogui: Thread: CVS down?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: CVS down?
From: tj ####@####.####
Date: 23 Jun 2004 15:51:10 +0100

Just tried to use cvs to get microwindows and it bombed. Anybody else
able to get it?

tj

Subject: Re: [nanogui] CVS down?
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 28 Jun 2004 03:52:15 +0100

> Just tried to use cvs to get microwindows and it bombed. Anybody else
> able to get it?

Yes, my dual-processor system crashed a couple of weeks ago,
I rebuilt the whole thing, and the damned thing crashed again
(likely HD controller)...  I'm in Dalian China right now
and wasn't able to spend time putting the system back together.

The microwindows-src-snapshot.tar.gz on the website
is almost the CVS version, with the exception of a patch I
accepted from Jonathan Foster which pulled each of the
image decoders into seperate files, no bug fixes or enhancements.

I'll get this fixed when I return July 6, likely by buying a new system.