nanogui: Thread: mozilla X compatibility

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: mozilla X compatibility
From: News for William ####@####.####
Date: 24 Jun 2004 13:44:00 +0100

Dear List,

I'd like to clarify something... In the Changelog for Ver. 0.90, I notice

Following is the detailed ChangeLog:
Version 0.90 - 30 May 2003 - ####@####.####
* remove scancode hack in ttyscan.c (loses mozilla X compatibility)
* protect 0 width/height bitmaps in GdBitmap, drawbitmap (PCF fonts)

Does it mean Version 0.90 is no longer compatible with Mozilla??

Being just a system integrator, sorry if my interpretation is very wrong
and please help me understand more.

Thanks.
Best regards,
William