nanogui: Thread: Error message :Undefined reference to `__umodsi3'

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Error message :Undefined reference to `__umodsi3'
From: ####@####.####
Date: 23 Jul 2004 06:46:07 +0100

Dear all,

I got error message "undefined reference to `__umodsi3' " when I tried to complie microwindows 0.89 with arm-linux-gcc.

My LDFLAGS is
LDFLAGS += -nostdlib -L/usr/local/arm/2.95.3/lib/gcc-lib/arm-linux/2.95.3 -L/usr/local/arm/2.95.3/lib -L/usr/local/arm/2.95.3/arm-linux/lib

If I removed the parameter "-nostdlib" from LDFLAGS, the error will NOT happen.

But,
I got the error message below when I run the complied program.
"error while loading shared libraries: cannot open shared object file:cannot load shared object file: No such file or directory"

I worry it is the reason that I removed the parameter "-nostdlib" to cause the arm-linux-ld to link the object and standard libaries.
So, the complied program tried to load the libaries which is not supported for ARM.

There are two question:
1.How do I fix the error "undefined reference to `__umodsi3' ", if I would like to keep the parameter "-nostdlib"?
2.Does the shared libary error relate to the parameter "nostdlib"? Do you think it is right or not?

Ivan