nanogui: Thread: Thread safe understanding

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Thread safe understanding
From: tj ####@####.####
Date: 23 Jul 2004 00:36:18 +0100

Let me make sure I understand the threadsafe otion.
If it is set that means that all threads within an app can update
screens without the further need of mutexes. Correct?

I need to have one window in a app that displays data from a thread.
While all other windows are updated by the "main" thread.

tj