nanogui: Thread: Porting Microwindows 0.90 to uclinux

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Porting Microwindows 0.90 to uclinux
From: "Matthias Babylon" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Sep 2004 09:59:40 +0100

Hi all,

i want to use microwindows 0.90 instead microwin 0.89 pre7 that comes with the uclinux dist. Can someone give me a short mini howto, what i have to change to get it compiled with the kernel??

i've tested to adapt Makefile.rules and Arch.rules, but i ever get an undefined reference to all my uclibc functions.

greetz,

matthias

> i want to use microwindows 0.90 instead microwin 0.89 pre7 that comes with
the uclinux dist.
> i've tested to adapt Makefile.rules and Arch.rules, but i ever get an
undefined reference to all my uclibc functions.

You likely need a -L and -lc in Arch.rules...  Check the linkder settings
for 0.89pre7, and add them to the 0.90 Arch.rules.