nanogui: Thread: learning microwindows 2: how to run nano-X in 2 pc of c/s mode?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: learning microwindows 2: how to run nano-X in 2 pc of c/s mode?
From: "tian tao" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Sep 2004 08:33:30 +0100

Hi all,
   I am learning microwindows. I can run it in my pc with first run "nano-X
& sleep 1", and then run an application "./demo.sh". It's cool. But how can
I run it in 2 pcs?
   For example, one pc's adress is 10.0.0.7, the other is 10.0.0.8. I want
the first pc run "nano-X & sleep 1". while the other pc run the application
"./demo.sh". Can any one tell me how to do this? should I add something in
the commandline or I need change some source code of the application. where
should I change?
   Thank you very much!
                     TianTao

免费下载 MSN Explorer:   http://explorer.msn.com/lccn