nanogui: Thread: Applications for nano-X

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Applications for nano-X
From: "tian tao" ####@####.####
Date: 22 Sep 2004 10:14:29 +0100

Hi,
   With the people's kind help here, I have set up the microwindows
successful. Now I hope to try some applications for the nano-X. I found the
demos in the microwindows's tarball very interesting. And I hope to get
more nano-X applications to expand the using, like video playing, games or
browsers. Is there any application resources except the demo in the
tarball? Thank you very much:)
        TianTao

   With the people's kind help here, I have set up the microwindows
successful. Now I hope to try some applications for the nano-X. I found the
demos in the microwindows's tarball very interesting. And I hope to get
more nano-X applications to expand the using, like video playing,
games or browsers. Is there any application resources except the demo in
the tarball? Thank you very much:)
        TianTao

Well, i compiled once a flash player for arm that runs on nano-x :)
http://gp32linux.gp32news.com/flash/