nanogui: Thread: could anyone help me ?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: could anyone help me ?
From: "=?gb2312?B?Ymx1ZXBlcmw=?=" ####@####.####
Date: 28 Apr 2005 08:50:32 +0100

hi,all.
I am a chinese student.I have use the microwindows for several days .

now I want to display chinese hz GB2312 on the display,so I have got some

chinese fonts demos,and study the codes.But I found a problem that the

microwindows will display error character,you know ,I means the letters you

cant't read them,when I changed the chinese characters of the demos with my

own words.I really dont't know the reason.so I would like someone could help

me .

             I have installed freetype-1.3.1 correctly.And in the

config.x11 file, I changed the fonts path,then copy it to ../src/ to

overwrite .../src/config

.My fonts document now is in /microwin/src/fonts/ .All fonts, such as

freetype,japanese and so on ,are all under the  /microwin/src/fonts/ index.

the version of microwindows I use is 0.9.0,my OS Platform is redhat 9.0.

        Please help me,thanks a lot in advance.