nanogui: Thread: what is the difference between kbd_tty.c and kbd_ttyscan.c?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: what is the difference between kbd_tty.c and kbd_ttyscan.c?
From: twmt ####@####.####
Date: 26 Apr 2005 08:54:13 +0100

hi, everyone!
I have two questions about nano-X keyboard driver.

1.why there are two kbd_tty drivers?
I found the two files in src/drivers/ directory, and it seems that
nano-X uses kbd_tty.c only. so what does kbd_ttyscan.c mean?

2.nano-X with fb supported will crash when I enter a direction key.
What should I do to ignore those keys?

Thanks in advance!

twmt
you might want to take a look at the FAQ
(www.microwindows.org/faq.html), there is part about
the difference between scantty and ttykeyb

alain

http://mail.yahoo.com