nanogui: Thread: nxlib doesn't support monochrom LCD

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: nxlib doesn't support monochrom LCD
From: Alan Chuang ####@####.####
Date: 25 May 2005 08:54:23 +0100

Hi Greg and all:
             I am trying to use FLTK1.1.6 with nxlib-0.45 on my
two mips platforms. The cross compliation was successful
and I was able to draw a simple GUI on my color LCD platform
(bpp=24). However, when I try to use the same problem on
the system with monochrom LCD (bpp=1), the nxlib exits
saying that it doesn't support bpp < 8. Has anyone been able
to make nxlib work for mono display? I hate to use FLTK API
for one platform and NANO-X API for another. I would like to
use FLTK APIs for both.

thanks,
Alan