nanogui: Thread: Pending patches/bug/requests ... list available on the FTP

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 3 [>] [>>]
Subject: Pending patches/bug/requests ... list available on the FTP
From: Alain Volmat ####@####.####
Date: 28 May 2005 01:04:47 +0100

Hi all,

in collaboration with Greg, we have made a list of all currently pending
issues / patches / features requests.
It is based on emails either directly sent to greg or to the mailing list
between the 0.90 release and now.
Everything is now available on the FTP server in a "patch-0.92" folder:
	ftp://microwindows.censoft.com/pub/microwindows/patch-0.92/
The easiest way to browse them (all emails and attachment are stored in
separate files) should be to first check the file: file_list.txt

With the release of all those things, a community work could start.
Most probably not everything will find its way in
Nano-X since there are also some very system / board
dependant stuffs which might probably not be of any help in a Nano-X
release. Still it contains lots of interesting stuffs and especially
a very big work on mwin from Gabriele Brugnoni.
If you notice that there are some missing stuffs (something important
patch that you've sent but which is not listed here) please report
it.
I think the mailing list should be the best place to discuss about those
patches for now on.

Regards,

Alain