nanogui: Thread: Problem In NanoGui

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Problem In NanoGui
From: sivaram krishna ####@####.####
Date: 25 May 2005 11:29:03 +0100

         Hi

      I have Installed Microwindows-0.90 and
NxLib-0.45 on my linux system. Using the NxLib I have
updated the libx11.so.* files which will cause my gui
run with help of nano-X server.

   Here I got 2 problems:

  1:   When I run the first time It is saying that

     /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/xkbcomp was compiled with
XKB version 1.00
  Error: X library supports inconpatible version 1.00
         Exiting

  2: second time I have disabled the keyboard in
XF86Config and started It is not goving the error .

   In both cases I am able to see the mouse cursor on
the screen only no application is loading

   Help me to solve this problem

Srk
Novatium Solutions Pvt Ltd
Chennai