nanogui: Thread: error in graphics mode

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: error in graphics mode
From: "Tan Ying Liang" ####@####.####
Date: 31 Aug 2005 17:09:57 +0100

Hi,
Can anyone tell me where can I get instructionds for porting application to a ARM board with LCD.Having this error in graphics mode.

From: Gil Glass ####@####.####
Date: 1 Sep 2005 14:11:30 +0100

Can you be more specific about the nature of the error?  I have ported
Nano-X to an ARM system and it's worked quite well so far.

Gil Glass
Telecom Field Services
JDSU
Germantown, MD, USA