nanogui: Thread: flickering in microwindows

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: flickering in microwindows
From: Vijay Jayaraman ####@####.####
Date: 26 Dec 2005 04:18:14 +0000

Sir,
         we r using ecos in our project(Processor- SH7729-32 bit ).using
microwindows we just want to implement explorer.we r using file
system(read only ) & touchscreen in microwindows.we r using L- Buttondown
action in mousedriver program(which will send X& Y coordinates).it is
working fine,

        But the problem is our screen(LCD-SED13300-1 bit) is flickering if
we touch.we have listboxes,mutiline edit box,single line edit
box,buttons.if we click file in listbox we r opening & displaying in edit
box.
if we touch any one of the child controls the whole screen flickers.but
pgm flow is calling only WM_PAINT of listbox only.

 we have implemented blit function also in our application (main window)&
each child controls.after that it has improved little extent.

if we click the whole screen is flickering(even if we click only
listbox).if we click on scroll button of editbox the wholescren is
flickering.if we click in listbox flickering is more(highlighted).we don't
have clear picture of how they have implented listbox sorce code.but we
have understood something.but problem is somethingelse

   bec we have checked with only single winow.& we have tried to
paint(using drawtext) only part of window .but that time also screen is
flickering.

 can anyone guide & tell the solution to mavoid flickering.

thanks in advance

 regards
    vijay.j ,praveen.g.r