nanogui: Thread: blackfin patch

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: blackfin patch
From: Aubrey ####@####.####
Date: 27 Dec 2005 13:16:42 +0000

Hi nanogui owner,

I'm working on the ADI's processor: blackfin platform. Recently I
finished the framebuffer driver and ported macro windows running on it
successfully. I wonder if the new architecture patch can be accepted
or not?

Thanks
-Aubrey
> I'm working on the ADI's processor: blackfin platform. Recently I
finished the framebuffer driver and ported macro windows running on it
successfully. I wonder if the new architecture patch can be accepted
or not?

Yes, I'm interested in the patch.  Please send it against current CVS
if possible, in "diff -urN" format.  Thanks!

From: Aubrey ####@####.####
Date: 28 Dec 2005 07:23:39 +0000

On 12/28/05, Greg Haerr ####@####.#### wrote:
> > I'm working on the ADI's processor: blackfin platform. Recently I
> finished the framebuffer driver and ported macro windows running on it
> successfully. I wonder if the new architecture patch can be accepted
> or not?
>
> Yes, I'm interested in the patch.  Please send it against current CVS
> if possible, in "diff -urN" format.  Thanks!
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg

The patch is attached. Please let me know if any problems.
Thanks
-Aubrey

[Content type application/octet-stream not shown. Download]
From: Aubrey ####@####.####
Date: 1 Jan 2006 03:41:58 +0000

> On 12/28/05, Greg Haerr ####@####.#### wrote:
> Yes, I'm interested in the patch.  Please send it against current CVS
> if possible, in "diff -urN" format.  Thanks!
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg
Oh, forgot this: our toolchain for blackfin can be found at here:
http://blackfin.uclinux.org/
Happy New Year.

Regards,
-Aubrey