nanogui: Thread: 'Xfbdev' for nano-X

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: 'Xfbdev' for nano-X
From: Aveek ####@####.####
Date: 22 Dec 2005 12:08:21 +0000

Hi all,
   My Embedded Target platform has 'Xfbdev' running as X-server. Does
nano-X has support for that ? Previously I've used the configuration
file 'config.x11' for building nano-X. In this case which configuration
file should I use for building ?

Note: My target platform is Arm based

Thanking you all.
Regards,