nanogui: Thread: size of viewml

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: size of viewml
From: sai baba ####@####.####
Date: 14 Dec 2005 08:52:50 +0000

hi
i have compiled viewml for arm and x86 ,i have build
viewml statically ,
my problem is, size  of the compiled binarary is 2.2MB
after stripping and viewml is refreshing
every time after every 3 to 4 seconds.
what needs to do so that it doesn't refresh.
thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com
: i have compiled viewml for arm and x86 ,i have build
: viewml statically ,
: my problem is, size  of the compiled binarary is 2.2MB
: after stripping and viewml is refreshing
: every time after every 3 to 4 seconds.
: what needs to do so that it doesn't refresh.

I don't understand what the size issue has to do with
refreshing.

The best approach is to debug ViewML when compiled
on X11, on your desktop.  Then, when you feel like changing
something, you can edit the files in the kde directory,
and recompile.