nanogui: Thread: freetype2

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: freetype2
From: Hinko Kocevar ####@####.####
Date: 13 Sep 2004 11:55:46 +0100

Hi,

I'm tryig to use true type fonts on my embedded target with the help of
freetype2 lib. I managed to compile 2.1.9 version for ARM, but while
trying to compile nanox I get several following errors:
...mw/trizeps-microwin/src/engine/font_freetype2.c:618: error: structure
has no member named `font'

Should I use earlier version of freetype?

regards,

Hinko Kocevar, developer
Iskra Medical d.o.o., Stegne 23, 1k LJ, SLO-EU

	"Aì rén"	|	[Analects XII:22]
: ...mw/trizeps-microwin/src/engine/font_freetype2.c:618: error: structure
: has no member named `font'
:
: Should I use earlier version of freetype?

Yes.  Jonathan Foster contributed the freetype support, but I
haven't heard from him lately.  I will add this to the buglist.

> : ...mw/trizeps-microwin/src/engine/font_freetype2.c:618: error: structure
> : has no member named `font'
> :
> : Should I use earlier version of freetype?
>
> Yes.  Jonathan Foster contributed the freetype support, but I
> haven't heard from him lately.  I will add this to the buglist.

any news on freetype 2.1.9 support in microwindows?

Thanks,

--
Steven Scholz