nanogui: Thread: colormap

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: colormap
From: "ER" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Dec 2005 17:43:36 +0000

Hi All,
sometime ago I had a problem with color map on a STN and couldn't remember what I did to fix it. The colors are off such that sades of blue are yellowish or redish. I'm using a TFT panel and trying to reverse what I did but couldn't remember or find what I changed.
Did anyone ever had this problem? Could anyone offer some clues? I'm using a 16bpp fb.

Much thatks -- ER

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

: sometime ago I had a problem with color map on a STN and couldn't remember
what I did to fix it. The colors are off such that sades of blue are
yellowish or redish. I'm using a TFT panel and trying to reverse what I did
but couldn't remember or find what I changed.
: Did anyone ever had this problem? Could anyone offer some clues? I'm using
a 16bpp fb.

Likely, you're running 5/5/5 or 5/6/5, and microwindows is configured
otherwise.
The file drivers/scr_fb.c has some kernel palette/color init code that
you might want to look at.

: I tried this but no suscess. It appears that the nanowm is the problem but
I'm not sure how it's interpretation is different from the nanoX server.
: My fb is set to 5/6/5 and the nanoX server is reading it as 5/6/5, and so
in the manager?

You're saying that when you run your application alone, it works,
but when you run it with nanowm running, it doesn't?

: