nanogui: Thread: link viewml to nanox server

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: link viewml to nanox server
From: sai baba ####@####.####
Date: 21 Dec 2005 12:44:39 +0000

hi
i will write my problem  "i have cross compile viewml
as an individual application for arm and it is running
 if i first start nanox server and then viewml
application .
i want to run viewml on target system just by giving
"./viewml " i.e directly link application into server
like any any other nanox application
(./microwindows-0.90/src/bin/nxcal)"
if your able to understand my problem please give me
solution.
thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com