nanogui: Thread: Web browsers for nano-X

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Web browsers for nano-X
From: Yan Seiner ####@####.####
Date: 8 Dec 2005 20:37:30 +0000

Anyone know of a javascript-enabled web browser that will work with
nano-X and compile on an ARM?  GPL/MPL/BSD type license?

The sales/marketing/etc guys just flushed my text based design.... So I
need a browser with javascript....

--Yan
> Anyone know of a javascript-enabled web browser that will work with
> nano-X and compile on an ARM?  GPL/MPL/BSD type license?

The ViewML browser is older, and has early javascript support,
IIRC v1.1.  It meets the other requirements, see it at www.pixil.org