nanogui: Thread: tslib for nanox

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: tslib for nanox
From: Terence Soh ####@####.####
Date: 27 Dec 2005 01:41:59 +0000

Hi,
How's the progress in linking tslib into nanox? Any code to share?
http://www.linuxhacker.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi/5/9513

Thanks in advance,
Terence
Subject: Re: tslib for nanox
From: "Jordan Crouse" ####@####.####
Date: 27 Dec 2005 17:03:15 +0000

On 27/12/05 09:40 +0800, Terence Soh wrote:
> Hi,
> How's the progress in linking tslib into nanox? Any code to share?
> http://www.linuxhacker.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi/5/9513

I doubt anybody has touched this since that message - but it would
still be high on my wish list, since it would esentially remove all
touchscreen nastiness from our plate.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse
Senior Linux Engineer

I have added tslib support. I'll provide a patch soon sa I'm working on an issue that mey have an effect on it. It'll most likely be in two maybe three weeks before I'm in the clear.
--ER