nanogui: Thread: flnx comile woes

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: flnx comile woes
From: yan seiner ####@####.####
Date: 5 Jan 2006 18:18:44 +0000

I'm trying to compile flnx and it fails with this:

Fl_Animator.cxx:32: error: default argument given for parameter 8 of
`Fl_Animator::Fl_Animator(char* const*, int, int, int, int, int, int,
const char*)'
../FL/Fl_Animator.H:49: error: after previous specification in
`Fl_Animator::Fl_Animator(char* const*, int, int, int, int, int, int,
const char*)'
Fl_Animator.cxx: In constructor `Fl_Animator::Fl_Animator(char* const*,
int, int, int, int, int, int, const char*)':
Fl_Animator.cxx:35: warning: unused variable 'x'
Fl_Animator.cxx:35: warning: unused variable 'y'

I am totally hopeless w/ c++ so I can't even begin to figure out what is
going on....

Any suggestions?  Is it a compiler version issue?  If so, it should be a
simple syntax fix, no?  (I really don't want to have to rebuild the
crosstool chain, the last time it took all weekend....)

--Yan