nanogui: Thread: Animated Gif images

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Animated Gif images
From: "Atul" ####@####.####
Date: 28 Jan 2006 05:14:15 +0000

Hi,
   I an displaying gif images on the TV screen. Simple images are displayed properly. I want to know how to display 'animated' gif images. I got animated gif images also displayed as normal (unanimated) one.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.
Atul

and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Divinet or
####@####.####  immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.